For In-Person Sessions in Connecticut:
- Insurance: I am an out-of-network provider. This means that if you have out-of-network insurance benefits, services should be covered. Please contact your insurance provider to verify coverage and benefits. Upon your request, I will email you a superbill, which you may then submit to your insurance provider.
- Sessions: I offer 60, 90, and 120-minute sessions. Note, most insurance plans will only cover 45 or 60-minute sessions. Call your insurance carrier to verify coverage and benefits. If you live in CT and would like a Tele-Health session, please call your insurance company to verify coverage for Tele-Health Sessions.
- The fee is based on an hourly rate. For in-person sessions, payment in the form of checks or cash is due at the time services are rendered. For Tele-Health sessions, payment is due via Zelle, 24-hours prior to your session.
- I have a 24-hour cancellation policy. Please be sure to call at least 24 hours prior to your session time to avoid being charged the full session fee.
For Online Sessions for those who do not live in Connecticut:
- I offer somatic regulation and an exploration as to how your emotional state is connected to old strategies and your physical body. I work from the belief that symptoms are the body's way of communicating. We will work together and explore your body's expression and how it shows up on a physiological level. As we focus on the relationship between the physical and the emotional, both systems will begin to regulate. This will be a collaborative process. Sessions are meant to be educational and skill-building. Hence, sessions are self-pay. Insurance companies cannot be billed for somatic regulation and healing.
- For those who do not live in Connecticut, sessions will educational and skill-building, they will not be psychotherapy. For those who are out of state and interested in psychotherapy, I offer intensive, in-person sessions. Clients stay at a nearby hotel and have two-hour sessions on consecutive days.
- Our work will be based on today; how you would like to physically feel in your body and what you would like to see different in your life today and we will explore what is getting in your way. I will teach you different ways to regulate your nervous system through body scans, self-touch, meditation, journaling, spiritual exploration, and visualizations.
I have found that teaching skills to regulate the nervous system, and exploring what is getting in the way of what the client is truly yearning, supports healing. If you have any questions, please call 203-966-5509. Thank you.