- Insurance: As of July 2018, I am an out-of-network provider. This means that if you have out-of-network insurance benefits, services should be covered. Please contact your insurance provider to verify coverage and benefits. Upon your request, I will email you a monthly superbill, which you may then submit to your insurance provider.
- Sessions: I offer 60, 90 and 120-minute sessions. Note, most insurance plans will only cover 45 or 60-minute sessions. Call your insurance carrier to verify coverage and benefits.
- The fee is based on an hourly rate.
- Payment: In-person sessions - payment is due at the time services are rendered (cash or check only).
- Please note that I have a 24-hour cancellation policy. Please be sure to call at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment to avoid a full session fee. (Missed sessions are not covered by insurance.)
- Option for Intensive treatment - For clients in need and who travel long distances for treatment, there is an option to stay at a nearby hotel/spa and schedule 5 consecutive days of 90 or 120-minute sessions. This option is ideal for clients who are feeling overwhelmed and in need of a time-out from their daily routine. Clients report significant progress and personal satisfaction. Please contact your insurance provider for benefits; longer sessions may not be fully covered.
If you have any questions, please call 203-966-5509. Thank you.