- Insurance: As of July 2018, I am an out-of- network provider. This means that if you have out-of-network insurance benefits, services should be covered. Please contact your insurance provider to verify coverage and benefits. Upon your request, I will email you a monthly superbill, which you may then submit to your insurance provider.
- Sessions: I offer 60, 90 and 120 minute sessions. Kindly note that insurance providers generally limit coverage to 60 minutes; they generally will not cover extended portion of sessions.)
- Fee is based on an hourly rate.
- Payment is due at the time services are rendered.
- Accepting cash and checks only.
- Please note that I have a 24-hour cancellation policy. Please be sure to call at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment to avoid a full session fee. (Missed sessions are not covered by insurance.)
- Option for Intensive treatment - For clients in need and who travel long distance for treatment, there is an option to stay at a nearby hotel/spa and schedule 5 consecutive days of 90 or 120-minute sessions. This option is ideal for clients who are feeling overwhelmed and in need of a time-out from their daily routine. Clients report significant progress and personal satisfaction. Please contact your insurance provider for benefit information; longer sessions may not be fully covered.
In the event that court or legal issues arise during or after the course of treatment, a $300.00 fee in the form of a cashier’s check will be collected for preparation of medical records and other pertinent documentation. This fee is to be paid one week prior to the service rendered. If I am required to go to court or to complete a deposition, the minimum required fee will be $300.00 per hour for eight hours. The payment must be received in the form of a cashier’s check.
If you have any questions, please call 203-966-5509. Thank you.